- Front Wind Deflectors For different car models...
- Rear Wind Deflectors For special car models only...
- Front and Rear Wind Deflectors Kit For outdoor installation...
- Скоби за ветробрани
The website www.vetrobranite.com (hereinafter referred as "online store", "vetrobranite", "we" or "us") and the related with it services are made available to Consumers and Customers (hereinafter referred as "you") according to these terms and conditions and any other described in the online store rules related by link on this page (hereinafter referred to as terms & conditions). Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before you make a registration or an order in the online shop. We recommend that you keep a copy of the Terms & Conditions for future reference. Vetrobranite.com online store is owned by Angel-E Ltd., UIC 202400543 and registration address: Maritza Gardens r.c. 18A, 4000 Plovdiv Bulgaria. If you would like to make an administrative contact with us, you can do it via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: 070045444.
ATTENTION!!! By accessing and using the website of Angel-E Ltd you accept the current Terms and Conditions with no limitations and qualifications.
The website content, expressed in text and images, is copyright protected. All rights are reserved, even those not expressly mentioned here. The use of any content except the one not inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, without the written permission of Angel-E Ltd is expressly prohibited.
1. Any use of the site www.vetrobranite.com means that you are aware of these Terms and Conditions and you agree to use them unconditionally.
2. The Terms and Conditions may be changed by Angel-E Ltd at any time by being updated. The changes are mandatory for all customers and / or consumers.
3. Angel-E Ltd has the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions unilaterally at any time at its discretion or if necessary under the enacted legislation.
4. In case of any change to the Terms and Conditions of Use, Angel-E Ltd will inform the Consumers by publishing the changes on the website www.vetrobranite.com.
5. Last update of the terms and conditions can be seen at any time on: www.vetrobranite.com.
6. Copying, transmission, distribution, storage, or the usage of some or all the content in any other way is prohibited without the written permission of Angel-E Ltd.
7. It is forbidden to use the website to ship or transmit any illegal, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, disgraceful, slurry, vulgar, obscene, scandal, inflammatory, pornographic or religiously incorrect content or materials that could constitute or encourage criminal offense, or could lead to civil or penal liability or violate any law in some other way.
1. When using www.vetrobranite.com, the Consumer agrees to provide true, accurate and current information about themselves when filling out the registration form.
2. The Consumer has the right in their sole discretion to terminate the use of provided services on the website at any time. Upon termination of the current Terms and Conditions between Angel-E Ltd and the Consumer, Angel-E Ltd removes the Consumer’s profile and password. The request for termination should be done by the registered consumer via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Angel-E Ltd company is registered as a personal data administrator with identification number: 412 190.
1. According to the Personal Data Protection Law, the consumer is entitled to access to their own personal information which they have provided to Angel-E Ltd for using its website, as well as update of these personal data.
2. By accepting the current Terms and Conditions, the consumers who have registered their username and password explicitly agree that their Personal Data (including the selected username and password) can be electronically processed by Angel-E Ltd for delivery of ordered items or services and if necessary for help from an Angel-E Ltd member.
3. Angel-E Ltd explicitly informs that the Personal Information provided by the Consumer shall not be surrendered to third parties for advertising and / or promotional purposes.
4. After completing the registration process, the consumer receives the wanted username (in case it is not already taken by another registered consumer) and password to access all services www.vetrobranite.com has to offer.
5. In case of lost (forgotten) password and explicit request of the Consumer, Angel-E Ltd is obligated to submit a new one via the e-mail listed in the registration.
6. Angel-E Ltd is not responsible for any damages or losses due to non-compliance of the regulations in this section.
7. All data voluntarily provided by the Consumer and any other information necessary for their identification in the course of using the Website is stored, processed and used by Angel-E Ltd for the purpose of maintenance of certain features of the offered services and for informational or advertising purposes of the products and services. Consumers can refuse to receive promotional messages at any time - the refusal can be expressed throughout a special active link located in any advertising message or via email to email@example.com. The refusal to receive advertising messages does not mean automatic refusal of the given consent to the current Terms and Conditions.
1. All prices of products or services are final, declared in BGN including VAT and any other required taxes or fees.
2. Angel-E Ltd has the right to change prices at its discretion at any time without prior notice to the Consumers. The Consumer is obligated to pay the price that was shown on the website during the making (creating) of the order, whether it is lower or higher than the current one.
3. If technical errors occur in the information publication of the website, Angel-E Ltd has the right to refuse performance of the order and does not owe compensation in any way to the Consumer, instead of recovery of the amounts paid and / or deposited by the consumer in 30 days , if available.
4. All products, including the promotional or discount ones, are sold and delivered until out of stock, even if this is not explicitly stated in the website.
1.The delivery of ordered items is carried out by the stated by Angel-E Ltd method and by the stated by Angel-E Ltd subcontractor, according to the indicated terms and conditions and according to the website proposed capabilities. Angel-E Ltd reserves the right to extend the indicated time limit up to seven days without prior notice to the Consumer, and extend a period over 7 days with prior approval by the Consumer.
2. Angel-E Ltd. reserves the right to change the delivery subcontractor without advance notification of the Consumer, in the case this does not change the price, duration, and method of delivery.
3.Angel-E Ltd is not responsible for delay or failure of execution in the case that is the fault of the courier making the delivery, prevented or delayed by reasons of compelling natural phenomena and / or by circumstances that do not depend on Angel-E Ltd.
4. Angel-E Ltd supplies the territory of Bulgaria the ordered products via courier company to the address specified by the Consumer or at an office of the courier company designated by the Consumer. Angel-E Ltd is not liable for incorrectly entered information by the Consumer regarding the delivery address.
5. Angel-E Ltd supplies outside the territory of Bulgaria the ordered products through Bulgarian Post Office to an address provided by the Consumer. Angel-E Ltd is not liable for incorrectly entered information by the Consumer regarding the delivery address.
6. Angel-E Ltd has the right not to deliver some or all items, or fails to perform some or all items at its discretion, including, but not limited to out of stocks or change of price. Angel-E Ltd informs the consumers about this via email or a phone call. The sole responsibility of Angel-E Ltd is to recover to the Consumer the received in advance price of the product / products, if there is any in 30 days.
7. Angel-E Ltd takes responsibility for delivery of only one number of product in a created order. The remaining number of products of the same type will be confirmed or denied depending on the availability.
8. In case that ordered and paid in advance product or service can not be delivered / provided by Angel-E Ltd, the consumer will be informed and Angel-E Ltd will recover the paid amount of money within 30 days in an account, provided by the Consumer.
1. When paying cash for the ordered merchandise and services the Consumer is obligated to deposit the full price of the delivered order at the time of delivery to Angel-E Ltd or to the representative making the supply.
2. When paying by bank transfer in BGN, the Consumer deposits amount of money equal to the value of the order made in the bank account of Angel-E Ltd in ProCredit Bank and only after the deposit is confirmed, the ordered merchandise and services are delivered. The order number must be included in the reason for payment. All fees and commissions are paid by the ordering person.
3. When paying by bank transfer in Euro, the Consumer deposits amount of money equal to the value of the order made in the bank account of Angel-E Ltd in ProCredit Bank and only after the deposit is confirmed, the ordered merchandise and services are delivered. The order number must be included in the reason for payment. All fees and commissions are paid by the person who orders.
4. In electronic payment with a debit or credit card the consumer deposits amount of money equal to the value of the order and only after the transaction is confirmed, the ordered items and services are delivered. The order number must be included in the reason for payment. All fees and commissions are paid by the person who orders.
5. In cases of online or bank transfer payments, Angel-E Ltd is not responsible for any costs associated with fees, commissions or other additional payments made by the Consumer in relation to the transaction, and in cases of currency exchange, the conditions of which are applied by the bank. All costs associated with payments of such nature are the sole responsibility of the Consumer.
The deadline for order payments requires 7 days advanced payment from the date of the order generating in the website. If this period has passed and the payment is not done, the order is considered cancelled.
1. Purchased merchandise is a subject of return in intact presentation by the Customer, having an authority as a consumer under the Consumer Protection Law, without giving any reason and without compensation or penalty, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the merchandise by the Customer,and the cost of returning the merchandise is paid by the Customer. The merchandise reimbursement will be done by the Customer within 30 days from the date of the sale contract termination from a distance. For this purpose the customer should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: order number, customer name, contact phone number, bank account number, account holder, name of the product to be returned / standard application form for exercising right of withdrawalf on online purchases /.
2. Orders that have not left the Angel-E Ltd warehouse / store could be canceled via mail to email@example.com or by a phone call to 070045444; 0889999699; 0893223344; 0877167171.
3. The merchandise that have left the Angel-E Ltd warehouse / store, are refundable if they have defects or flaws that makes them impossible to be used as agreed in the contract. The shipping cost for the return of such items are at the expense of Angel-E Ltd.
4. Upon finding of a defective product or a product with flaws that makes it impossible to be used as agreed in the contract within 7 days of its receipt and at undisturbed presentation of the items and packaging, Angel-E Ltd is committed to replace it with a new one under warranty conditions of the manufacturing company or refund the deposited amount of money for the items within 30 days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal. Shipping and other costs of receiving and returning the merchandise are at the expense of Angel-E Ltd.
5.In case of discrepancy of the merchandise with the basic characteristics listed on the website, Angel-E Ltd refunds the deposited by the Consumer amount of money for the product, including shipping costs charged for the merchandise’ acquisition within 7 days of receipt of the merchandise and undistorted presentation of merchandise and packaging. The integrity of the transportation wrapping makes an exception.
6. The ordinances of paragraphs 1 to 5 of the current section apply only to cases where the customer has the capacity of consumer upon the meaning of the Consumer Protection Law and do not apply in any relations of Angel-E Ltd with other traders.
Consumers can express opinions and assessments regarding the offered products in the Comments section of the website. Comments are allowed regarding only the concrete product. Comments that contain offensive or obscene content, comments written only with capital letters, written in Latin or containing links to other sites will be deleted. In case Angel-E Ltd states repeated violation of the terms of posting comments, Angel-E Ltd reserves the right to restrict the consumer of publishing any comments in this section.
1. Angel-E Ltd strives to maintain up to date information from sources which it considers reliable, but does not guarantee that they are such and that the page does not contain mistakes and that access to it is uninterrupted.
2. Angel-E Ltd does not confirm and is not responsible for the information contained in the websites that have hyperlinks as well as for the offered products, services and others in the same websites.
3. Angel-E Ltd does not review the content of materials provided and / or sent by consumers of the website www.vetrobranite.com, and is not responsible for such content. Angel-E Ltd may remove any content posted by consumers at its discretion at any time.
4. Angel-E Ltd is not responsible for the quality and condition of the connections to the Internet as well as the functionality of the devices that ensure them from your computer to the server located on the website.
5. Angel-E Ltd is not responsible for any losses - direct, indirect or consequential damages, lost profits, arising from or relating to your access to this website.
1. "BNP Paribas Personal Finance" JSC provides its services only to adult citizens of the Republic of Bulgaria and foreigners with permanent residence in the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria under the Bulgarian legislation.
The loan amount and the repayment period depend on the commodity group as follows:
i. black and white goods - from 150 to 8000 BGN and repayment period of 3 to 48 months;
ii. air conditioning - from 150 to 5000 BGN and repayment period of 3 to 48 months;
iii. computer and peripheral devices - from 150 to 5000 BGN and repayment period of 3 to 48 months;
iv. mobile phones - from 150 to 3000 BGN and repayment period of 3 to 36 months;
v. furniture and interior furnishings - from 150 to 10 000 BGN and repayment period of 3 to 48 months;
vi. building materials and equipment - from 150 to 8000 BGN and repayment period of 3 to 48 months;
vii. dental products and services - from 150 to 10 000 BGN and repayment period of 3 to 48 months;
viii. sport goods - from 150 to 8000 BGN and repayment period of 3 to 48 months;
ix. others - from 150 to 5000 BGN and repayment period of 3 to 48 months.
The minimum monthly payment on the loan cannot be less than 20 (twenty) BGN.
After receiving the application for conclusion of the credit agreement and after the individual assessment of the credit worthiness of each customer, "BNP Paribas Personal Finance" JSC can offer the applicant other repayments different in number and size of the applied ones. The proposal will be made via phone call before the preparing and submitting of the credit agreement, after the explicit consent of the applicant regarding the change.
The information provided by a loan application through the website contains personal data and represents a request for contact with the person who filed it. By pressing the "Send inquiry" button, the person confirms that they have provided the information voluntarily and personally and with the purpose of motivating "BNP Paribas Personal Finance" JSC to provide a credit under conditions and parameters agreed between the parties. The person certifies in the manner described in the preceding sentence that the information provided by them is true and is aware that providing false information with the purpose of obtaining credit is a crime and punishable by imprisonment. "BNP Paribas Personal Finance" JSC is obligated to use the information provided in this way only for the needs of their work and has the right to verify the completeness and correctness of that information ncluding through independent sources at any time until the full repayment of the loan. The person gives their consent "BNP Paribas Personal Finance" JSC to store all acquired through the website information in databases on all types of storage media for a period of not less than twice the term of art. 15 par. 4 of Decree № 26 from April 23, 2009 of Bulgarian National Bank for financial institutions (SG, issue 36 from May 15, 2009) and use the above information to offer the person other goods and / or services. "BNP Paribas Personal Finance" JSC can provide access to the same information to their employees or contractors under confidentiality agreement only if this is necessary to carry out its operations or to confirm the completeness and correctness of the information required, as well as to third parties who cooperate on the implementation of the described actions. When the applicant fills in an amount of money in "Initial Payment", the person is obligated to pay the stated amount upon signing the necessary documents for entering into contractual obligations and / or obtaining the funded merchandise with / from "BNP Paribas Personal Finance "JSC of an authorized by the company person by paying cash on delivery.
The person may exercise his rights under the Personal Data Protection Law at "BNP Paribas Personal Finance" JSC, UIC: 130697606, address: Sofia city, zip code 1766, "Mladost" 4, Business Park Sofia, Building 14
Given the nature of the means of communication, "BNP Paribas Personal Finance" JSC will check the identity of any person, through the Company's available funds, before the conclusion of the credit agreement, during the courier visit to the address specified in the contract by the Borrower.
"BNP Paribas Personal Finance" JSC will submit any signal of abuse in the use of this communication channel to the competent authorities in the Republic of Bulgaria for taking the appropriate actions under the Bulgarian legislation.
"BNP Paribas Personal Finance" JSC is not responsible for the processing and storage of personal data obtained through this communication channel and provided by third parties. In case that such actions are established, the consequences will be settled under the Bulgarian legislation.
2. Samples of BNP Paribas Personal Finance credit agreements
You can download all the information HERE
3. Product information for BNP Paribas
You can download all the information HERE
This policy refers to cookies and web sites maintained by Angel-E Ltd with registration address: Maritza Gardens r.c. 18A, 4000 Plovdiv Bulgaria
What cookies are?
Cookies are data files that include unlimited text content which is stored in the users’ computers serving the purpose of improving working with the website. These files allow the consumer to be identified and the website to be adapted to his preferences. The cookies usually contain the name of the web site they belong to, the storage period on the user's computer, and a unique code.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to adapt the website content to the preferences of the individual user and to optimize working with the specified website. They are also used to prepare anonymous general statistics that help us understand how users work with the web sites, which helps to improve their structure and content, while having no access to the user‘s personal information.
What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies - temporary and fixed. The first ones are temporary files that are generated in the user's computer until they close the web site or the application (web browser). The fixed files remain in the user's computer for a period of time specified in the cookies parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Cookies used by partners of a website operator, including the website users with no limitations, are subject to their own privacy policies.
Do cookies contain personal information?
Personal information that is accumulated through cookies can be used to perform certain operations for the user. Such information is encrypted in a way that makes access to it impossible by unauthorized persons.
As a rule, the applications used for surfing in web sites allow preservation of cookies by default. This setting can be changed in a way that the automatic saving of cookies to be blocked in the web browser or the user to be informed each time before cookies are stored on the computer. Detailed information about the various ways of work with cookies can be found in the settings of the application web browser.
The restriction of cookies may affect some of the website’s functionalities.
Personal Data Protection Commission
Address: 2 Prof. Cvetan Lazarov Str, Sofia, Bulgaria
Phone number: (02) 940 20 46
Fax: (02) 940 36 40
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 4А Slaveikov Square, floors 3, 4 and 6, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
Phone number: 02 / 980 25 24
Fax: 02 / 988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22
Web site: www.kzp.bg
• Headquarters and address of management: Maritza Gardens r.c. 18A, 4000 Plovdiv Bulgaria
• UIC: 202400543
• VAT number: BG202400543
• Physical store address: 27 Komatevsko Shose Str, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
• Contact person: Yonislav Ivanov
• Contact phone number: 0 700 45 444